Sunday, November 9, 2008

A little about Kem :: My plan

expr:id='"post-" + data:post.id' >

Are you one of those people who think they have a plan, just to wake up one morning to realize that it was all an illusion? If this is true then welcome to the party.

I have opened my mind to many things over time that did not capture the essence of me. The time is now that I bring to light that which I seek out. I hope in laying out my ideas over the course of this week you will follow me. One thing you may realize, is that I bring a sense of pride and I even may come across rude and cocky. However I need for you to weed through what I have to say and see it for what it truly is. My plan!

So what is my plan you ask? I plan on becoming the essence of truth. For too long I have subdued that which is me and prevented myself from living in the moment. This hinder me from becoming more intelligent in social situations. This is a big road blog to earning a degree in street smarts. If the world does not react to who you are then you will not have a world to live it. Everything around you is false and you will become obsolete in your own life. A journey is to be taken not faked.





Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments: